Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wolverine redesign

Not that he needs a redesign, I just thought it would be fun to throw and updated spin on my favorite vintage costumes, before blue ever entered the pallet. I like him with shorter claws, it's more visceral and I made them bonier since I have no clue why he has rough bone claws then suddenly ultra smooth adamantium spikes. I added some metallic boots for rippin into Sentinels with movable claw "toes" and adds a few inches to his stout form. And I've always preferred the shorter ears from the first costume. Here's a close up of his head design and ULTRA CHIN (adamantium tends to pool in some areas.)



1 comment:

Mike said...

You have amazing character designs, your batman/bane, this wolverine, and of course your captain america! Man that shield design was pretty sweet.